Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jherralo95
Frequent Visitor

Unify columns in column chart

Hi everyone!

I have the following visual:

1.png

where 2015-2018 data is the same. I want to unify these columns by the way:

2.png

Is there anyway to do this? I'm plotting 2 differents measures from 2 differents tables united by the year.

Thanks for all!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jherralo95 , 

Based on my test , I find that the when you set legend or use two measures in value field, we can't set the bar color conditional formatting. So I think your requirement can't be achieved currently. By the way, based on @amitchandak 's suggestion , you will get result like below

673.PNG

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jherralo95 , 

Based on my test , I find that the when you set legend or use two measures in value field, we can't set the bar color conditional formatting. So I think your requirement can't be achieved currently. By the way, based on @amitchandak 's suggestion , you will get result like below

673.PNG

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@jherralo95 , Not very clear

You have to make one of the measure blank before 2018. Like

Measure 1 new = if(Max(year)<=2018,blank(),[Measure])

In this only measure 2 will there on or before 2018. The display will not be the same as expected. One measure will not show

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.