@alan7lp I do not have a real solution but this issue popped up again with vengance about 2 weeks ago. The only thing that seemed to help (not resolve but at least reduce the time to refresh the query in the query editor to resolve the !) was to clear the cache. I am not sure if there is any correlation to me doing that and the error resolving in less time but worth a try maybe?
1. Access the FILE ribbon from the PBI Desktop
2. Choose Options and settings > Options
3. Data Load > Clear Cache
After this I generally close all PBIs and do a restart on my computer (probably overkill but just want to make sure). Hope this provides some relief 😀
I had facing the same issue.I solved this issue in that way:
1) Go to Data Source settings -> Data source in current file -> Clear all premissions;
2) Go to Global permissions -> Clear all premissions;
3) Connect again to the source of your data;
4) Try to refresh all and go to transform data to check if the error still appear.
Let me know if that worked for you.
Hi @alan7lp ,
I had facing the same issue and I solved this issue in this way:
For me this helped.
Hello @Larsonski ,
I tried this before but it didn't work. It seems something changed with July's version because I tried again as you described and finally works! I have been working with the version of Feb-20 because anyone from March it wouldn´t refresh anymore.
Thanks a lot! 🙂 Happy that I will be able to use all the new features again!
Check out a full recap of the month!
Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!
Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.