Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

harikagokaram
Regular Visitor

Unable to view Data content of the report once published to powerbi.com

I am using a stacked bar chart with the Data Point table enabled to show the data of the each grid , however once we publish the report to Powerbi.com the data of each grid is not shown.Please help to check it.

7 REPLIES 7
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @harikagokaram,

What type of data source and connection mode are you worked? If you are work with live mode(direct query, live connection), I'd like to suggest you check and verify your data source credentials to keep the dataset refreshed correctly. After these steps, your report data will appear on your visuals.

Data refresh in Power BI 

In addition, what type of visuals are you test? The common power bi visual or third party custom visuals? Third-party visuals may cause the compatibility issue on power bi service side due to power bi service security rules.

Power BI Security#data-storage-security 
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi 

The data source us from Azure Devops Analytics View, the report is showing the data when I right click and check the data option, is there a way that the workitems displayed here can be hyperlinked and when we click on the workitem it routes us to the azure devops to that particular item?

Hi @harikagokaram,

What type of navigating operations did you mean?
Navigation to the source when you click on dashboard tiles or click on the visual records? You can take a look at following document about setting hyperlink on visual and tile:

Edit or remove a dashboard tile 

Add hyperlinks (URLs) to a table or matrix 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@harikagokaram , not very clear. Clear cache, republish and refresh and check once again

Erk
Resolver I
Resolver I

What do you exactly see?

Is RLS active? Which filters are applied on the table?

I have just figured out that I need to right click on the grid to view the ( show data point as a table ) to get the content of that grid. Is there an option to get this data viewed once we click the grid? instead of using right click and using the above option

I have just figured out that I need to right click on the grid to view the ( show data point as a table ) to get the content of that grid. Is there an option to get this data viewed once we click the grid? instead of using right click and using the above option

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.