Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dilkushpatel
Helper III
Helper III

Unable to scroll all the way to right in matrix visual

We have a matrix where we are using columns with some 15 values as columns

We have some 7-8 measures as a result overall visual is becoming wide

When we use scrollbar and scroll to the right it ends at one point and doesn't let us scroll all the way to right.

Is there any limitation on how much we can scroll? doesn;t make sense if we do have such limitation.

3 REPLIES 3
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dilkushpatel ,

there is a similar issue you can reference.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Matrix-Visual-Horizontal-scroll-does-not-work-Power-BI-Jan-2...

Best Regards,

Xue Ding 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-xuding-msftmy issue is little different than that

for column header after 1 point it does not scroll to right even though there should be more columns.

PowerBI Issue.png

so if you look at image my visual ends ar Oct in CR 2018 however there should be more months under CR and there should be more categories under TTL Digital after CR and whole 2019 is not there.

If I just filter TTL Digital it will show rest of the categories.

So looks like there is a limit to how many columns it can show,

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dilkushpatel ,

By my test, it will be displayed entirely. Maybe my sample is more simple  than yours. And the matrix can hold data up to 1GB. If your measure is too complicated and the data is more than 1GB, you may try adding a slicer or visual level filters. And you can submit your request at Power BI Ideas and vote it up.  If not, can you please share more details ?

Best Regards,

Xue Ding 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.