Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

simon-uk
Frequent Visitor

Unable to resize popup

Hi

I have a really annoying situation where the content of any popup box is not scaled (ie you cannot read the content) this makes some actions impossible. You see from the snip below that the OK button is not visible.

simonuk_0-1633701020468.png

Can anyone offer advice on how I re-scale the pop-ups - it is consistent with all pop-up windows.  Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Simon-

What OS is it running on? Does the computer meets the Minimum requirements in Get Power BI Desktop?

Jing

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @simon-uk 

I cannot reproduce this problem. Which version of Power BI Desktop are you using? Does it happen only with this pbix file or with all pbix files? If it is an old version, try updating Power BI Desktop application and try again. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

Hi @v-jingzhang 

I have the 64 bit version.  I have tried unistalling and re-installing and have the latest version 

simonuk_0-1633940397220.png

This occurs in all powerbi popups (even the launch title is scales incorrectly) and all PBIX files

Hi @Simon-

What OS is it running on? Does the computer meets the Minimum requirements in Get Power BI Desktop?

Jing

I'm still having this issue with an updated installation of Power BI.  I am using a multi-screen setup with all monitors set at 100% and recommended (highest) resolution.  Just as the original post states, it makes it impossible to complete some functions when creating visuals.

hi @v-jingzhang 

Thanks for the link.  The issue was that the PC screen was rescaling to 150% - I had checked the settings before but it must have reset at some point during an upodate.  many thanks for your help

hi @v-jingzhang 

In addition to my last post and just for information.  if you are using multiple screens the main screen must be scaled to 100% (the secondary screen can be scaled however you wish)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.