Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

randeep
Helper I
Helper I

Unable to remove custom visual

I installed few custom visuals and now unable to remove them. Once I choose to Remove a visual from the Visualization explorer, following pop up is shown without Delete or Remove button. 

image.png

I'm on Version: 2.80.5803.1061 64-bit (April, 2020).

11 REPLIES 11
elflakoconk
Helper II
Helper II

The solution is select de visual that you want to remove (ctrl+clic if you need to remove 2+), then press TAB key and Enter.

This will select the not visible button.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

just press the Tab key to make it go down and the remove option appears.

Thank you.

elflakoconk
Helper II
Helper II

Hello

How do I get the OK option to appear to me?

duda.png

randeep
Helper I
Helper I

Discovered. It had about 10 custom visuals installed. Therefore, the pop-up window was hiding the delete button. I had to scroll down using the key, and I got to the bottom of the pop-up window.

image.png

So when he has n number of visuals, the button just stops going down.

M1
Regular Visitor

More than 4 visuals do not allow to see the "Remove" and "Cancel" buttons, it being necessary to use the down arrow to navigate in the small window until this part of the pop-up window appears the buttons mentioned above and necessary to remove the buttons.

More than four visuals do not allow to see the "Remove" and "Cancel" buttons, being necessary to use the down arrow to navigate in the small window until this part of the pop-up window appears the above and necessary buttons to remove the buttons.

Thank you for giving the solutoin. 

Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

@randeep ,

Just select the visuals which you want to delete from that list and remove it.

Capture.PNG

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

@Tahreem24 , the Remove button is not visible for me as per my screenshot. And they didn't provide shortcut key to click Remove, e.g. ALT + R

@randeep ,

You have to select the visuals name from that list which you have given and then remove button will appear. I hope you are getting my point.

Don't forget to give thumbs up 👍 and accept this as a solution if it helped you.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

@Tahreem24 Nope, it doesnt appear upon selection.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.