Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ZLJ
Advocate II
Advocate II

Unable to refresh dataset for newly published reports

For the last few days i have been having intermitent issues with Publishing reports and getting this error.  Upon going to the Service, i am unable to refresh these reports (nothing happens when I try, just the yellow warning triangle, but not error and not showing in the refresh history).

Capture.PNG

If i keep trying, eventually it will publish successfully.  (out of about 20 attempts on this report this morning, 1 worked correctly).

I have other reports with the same data sources in the same workspace working without issue.

I am using an Enterprise gateway, which is online (other reports with same source refreshing fine).

I cannot find a reason for this occuring.  Any ideas would be great, as I am wasting alot of time re-publishing everytime I edit a report at the moment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It looks like this was a much wider issue laster week that has since been resolved.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@ZLJ

This issue is fixing. Next Update is at 2017/05/12.

Regards,

It looks like this was a much wider issue laster week that has since been resolved.

remig
Frequent Visitor

I have this problem this week (since 15 May 2017), worked last week. I just tried to publish an earlier version of my report, and that earlier version works. 

gooranga1
Power Participant
Power Participant

yep same issue here as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue

Reports using AZURE SQL tested and have same issue

Using gateway to on-premise tabular model and Database

* When dataset exists I have same issue.

* When dataset doesn't exists powerbi desktop rise an error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.