Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

admin11
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Unable to reach manage Alert after click on 3 dot ?

admin11_0-1615203470546.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@admin11 

You are able to set alerts with just Power BI Pro Licence. Please check the consideration section, make sure you have not met any limitations.

Set data alerts in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@admin11 

You are able to set alerts with just Power BI Pro Licence. Please check the consideration section, make sure you have not met any limitations.

Set data alerts in the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@V-pazhen-msft 

@amitchandak 

Thank you for sharing , i create a new post , to make it more clear on my issue and what i have try , since there is hope now  .

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/How-to-set-alert-when-my-sales-more-then-150-million/td-p/1...

Paul Yeo

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@admin11 , Are you trying on Power BI Desktop(Not report) Title in power bi Service.

refer :https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-set-data-alerts

Also check about premium and pro, at the start of document

@amitchandak 

I don't have premium license , i only have pro license , so i am unable to set alert right ?

i just try to go to web service , also click on the 3 dot , never see alert manage .

Paul

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.