Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

shyke
Frequent Visitor

Unable to import the custom visual object

Hello! When I was using the Power BI desktop and add a custom visual with the“ Get More Visuals option”,tip error appeared on the panel.The tip words is: "We can't import custom visual object. This may be a temporary problem. Please try again later."

In performing the operation, I have already logged in my account.I can import and use the pbiviz file simply by importing it, but through this online import it can't be done. My account:shyke@huayuqiushi.onmicrosoft.com Please help see how this problem is solved, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shyke 

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Please try below options: 

1. Please run the latest Power BI desktop version as ours: 2.83.5894.421 64-bit (July 2020). 

2. As you import custom visual from store, please try to switch to another Power BI account to see if issue related to your account. 

3. Please download the custom visual here then use Import from file option to see if the issue persists. 

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shyke 

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Please try below options: 

1. Please run the latest Power BI desktop version as ours: 2.83.5894.421 64-bit (July 2020). 

2. As you import custom visual from store, please try to switch to another Power BI account to see if issue related to your account. 

3. Please download the custom visual here then use Import from file option to see if the issue persists. 

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@shyke , Do not share account details like email. This community support forum, not the final support website.

First of all, I think it should be an organization ID to login to power bi. Check if you can log in to app.powerbi.com. If yes, wait for some more time and try again. If it does not happen post that, then update topic again

I have already log to power bi,but unable add a custom visual with the“ Get More Visuals option”.

I have already log i to power bi,but unable  add  a custom visual with the“ Get More Visuals option”.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.