Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

augustindelaf
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Unable to drill down on 2 visuals in the same time

Hi @PBICommunity  

I have a question for you, it seems no answer yes exists to it.

In my report, I have 2 visuals that share same Axis with Date Hierarchy (Year, Quarter, Month).

When I drill-down to the next level for one visual (ie, from Year to Quarter), it does it correctly but just for one visual.

How can I make the drill down work on my 2 visuals ? In order that they are all on the date Axis at any time.

When I click on the button "Go to the next Level", I want my 2 visuals to go to the next Level. (Quarter). Currently, only the selected visual goes to the next level.When I click on the button "Go to the next Level", I want my 2 visuals to go to the next Level. (Quarter). Currently, only the selected visual goes to the next level.

Many Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Augustin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
judspud
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @augustindelaf 

You could try creating bookmarks in which both visuals are set at their drill down levels.

i.e. one bookmark for top level, one for next level and so on.

Then assign these bookmarks to buttons labelled drill-down/drill-up to drill on both visuals simultaneously.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

George

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
judspud
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @augustindelaf 

You could try creating bookmarks in which both visuals are set at their drill down levels.

i.e. one bookmark for top level, one for next level and so on.

Then assign these bookmarks to buttons labelled drill-down/drill-up to drill on both visuals simultaneously.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

George

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi can you refer any link on how to do this, for assigning bookmarks for 3 measures in x axis.
The same sort, on top of date i have categories, and hour measure. in x axis., and 2 visuals similarly
How to simultaneously drill down on both.

@judspud

Seems like a good idea!
Sad I didn't think of it.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.