Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

akhiakg
Frequent Visitor

Unable to download Power BI sample data

Hi,

I'm not able to download Power BI sample data, Need your help.

Regards,

Akhilesh Gupta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @akhiakg,

If my above suggestion helpful to your scenario, would you please kindly mark it as an answer? If you still have any concern, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @akhiakg,

If my above suggestion helpful to your scenario, would you please kindly mark it as an answer? If you still have any concern, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @akhiakg,

What sample data you want to download? Can you share the link?

Please first read this article which has provided samples for you to use: What sample data is available to use with Power BI?

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Sure Yuliana Gu,

I want to download the Sales and Marketing Sample data for some analysis.  I downloaded the excel file of Sales and Marketing Sample, But data are not showing.

Regards,

Akhilesh

Hi @akhiakg,

The raw data is stored in PowerPivot. You can see detailed data under Power Pivot->Manage

1.PNG

To get these data in Power BI desktop, you can import whole data model from PowerPivot.

2.PNG

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.