Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cristianml
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Unable to download KoForm.htm from pbi.microsoft.com

Hi,

i have the following issue trying to open the model as usual :

error.jpgerror2.jpg

I updated August version, could be that the problem ?

Thanks and regards.

6 REPLIES 6
totanlinh

Dear All,

I installed latest Power BI from MS store which means that correct and lastest version installed but i still got the same message at the first time i open the apps.

Once click "OK", the box disappears leaving the BI window frozen

KoForm.png

Thanks,

Linh

Dear All, 

The issue fixed after Windows updated. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found that if you try to open a PBI file made with x32 version in a PBI x64, some libs may present error. The same to memory overflow.

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi cristianml,

If possible, could you please tell me what is "download KoForm.htm from pbi.microsoft.com"? Did you download something from web?  And you said you open the model, what's type of your model? 

By the way, it also prompt memory error. you could end some tasks and increase the space to see whether it work or not. And did this occur each time or by accident? You could re-open the desktop to see whether it work or not.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

It was because I downloaded the wrong version. 

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi cristianml,

I am also getting this error, was this fixed when you upgraded your version of Power BI desktop? 

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.