Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to connect to SharePoint (Excel sheet)

Hi there,

I've been trying to get excel data from SharePoint but I've been getting an error stating "Access to the file is revoked" though the file was uploaded to the SharePoint by myself.

Any help on getting this issue rectified would be helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Which connector did you use? The web connector or the sharepoint connectors as the image below?

2-1.PNG

In addition, you could clear the permissions and re-connect to data again.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Which connector did you use? The web connector or the sharepoint connectors as the image below?

2-1.PNG

In addition, you could clear the permissions and re-connect to data again.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.
rajendraongole1
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

For more infor. 

Please use the link below to connect sharepoint list . we can able to connect either list or folder in sharepoint from there we have to pick and get data into desktop.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/40040.power-bi-two-way-to-get-data-from-...

Check and let know.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your prompt response. However, my query was about solving an issue with regards to permission error on SharePoint data not about getting data from the source.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.