Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

benryon
Frequent Visitor

Unable to connect Adobe Analytics to Power BI Desktop - blank screen after entering Adobe ID

I'm having issues connecting to Adobe Analytics through Power BI Desktop. As soon as I enter the Adobe ID, the window turns white, and then eventually dark gray, and there it remains. I don't get farther than entering the Adobe ID. 

I can exit out of the blank dialog window, where the other open window says "We're unable to connect."

The only thing I can think of is that my Power BI login email is different from my Adobe ID. Should that be a problem? 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's a workaround to perform the "one-time" Authorization needed to access the Adobe Analytics Connector in the Power BI Desktop that you can do from a separate browser.

1. In a separate browser navigate to this link. The link is defined with the client_id used by the Power BI Desktop application that you need to authorize with Adobe.
2. Login with your Adobe ID.
3. The Authorization page will appear. Authorize access and then close the browser window after it progresses to a blank screen at "https://oauth.powerbi.com".
4. Then go back to Power BI Desktop and you will be able to successfully log in with your newly authorized Adobe ID.

@Anonymous  I was facing the same issue and your resolution worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

peetea

Has a resolution been found for this issue? I'm experiencing the same as per attached.

Blank graypowerbiloginissue.gif

A new Power BI option enables the possibility to use your default browser to load the oAuth page.

emillanc_0-1640194103698.png

If the authentication window for Power BI (or data connector) can't open for some reason, this option allows you to use your default web browser to authenticate instead.

Did any one fix this problem ?

v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @benryon,

1. Did you use the latest version of Power BI Desktop?

2. Were there any error messages?

3. Seems we need to authorize something. Please refer to using/authorizing-and-de-authorizing-adobe-digital-editions.html.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.