Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Notias
Frequent Visitor

Unable to completely hide tooltip on table visual

Hi, I have turned off the tooltip in formatting panel for a built-in table. However, the tooltip still shows up. Please see my screenshot below. I have tried disabled the tooltip on a barchart visual and it works as expected though. Is this intended behaviour? Can anyone suggest any workaround please? Screenshot: I want the tooltip in red border to completely hidden https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai2IidlxYjEyppUn1elq9_Jn1Sdv0Q
5 REPLIES 5
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Notias,

That is by desgin, Please refer to the pictures as below. You can find the difference between them.

off.PNGon.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

@v-frfei-msft  Is it somehow possible to close some of the information in the tool tip. For example i am using power KPI matrix visual to show my data. And this visual calculates automatically difference between the current and comparison value in term of percentage which is not my requirement. Therefore i am trying to turn-off this information in the tool-tip but so far i am unable to do so. 2019-11-14 10_17_30-Clipboard.png

Thank you for the clarification. I still wonder though why this is by design. From my standpoint, it only repeats and displays the same values being shown in a table.

If this is still relevant, I found that turning tooltip on and increasing transparancy to 100% solves your issue. 

Promote this as the answer come on! I don't have to scroll down to the very bottom to see if there is an answer...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.