cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrMED87
Frequent Visitor

USERELATIONSHIP function not returning correct count

Hi !

I have an issue which i will try to explain as best i can. 

I am trying to display a clustured bar chart column showing the date a ticket was "Opened" and also the date it was "Resolved" (if indeed it has been resolved). 

I have a separate  Calendar table with 2 relationships to both the "Opened" Date and the "Resolved" Date. My 2 Measures are:

1) Created= Calculate(DistinctCount(Tickets[Key]), USERELATIONSHIP(Tickets[Created}, Calendar[Date})))

2) Resolved= Calculate(DistinctCount(Tickets[Key]), USERELATIONSHIP(Tickets[Resolved}, Calendar[Date})))

The "Created" measure appears to be working fine however... the "Resolved" measure is not counting all of the Resolved tickets e.g. you can see below that for October it has counted 2 X created and 1X resolved correctly... but nothing for November.

Capture.PNG

What is slightly strange is that if i change my Axis date to be for the Year - it picks up the second Resolved ticket, but not at a monthly level e.g.

Capture2.PNG

Any help is greatly appreciated!

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks -  removed and then re added the relationhship and now seems to work (odd!) thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@MrMED87 

Can you share a sample pbix, I am not very clear why is that happened by just looking at screenshot. 

Paul

Thanks -  removed and then re added the relationhship and now seems to work (odd!) thanks

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power BI User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

March Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the March 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.