Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jessalbea
Frequent Visitor

URL icon not showing up for measures from AAS model

Hi,

So I have a measure named BG Document Link which contains a URL (please note that I uses a measure because there are multiple url per Tenant so I need to get just the latest one and there are other logic to consider) below is the dax. 

BG Document Link = IF([IsTenantHasBG] = "✔", CALCULATE(MAX('dim DimTenantAttachmentDoc'[DocumentURL]), FILTER('dim DimTenantAttachmentDoc', 'dim DimTenantAttachmentDoc'[AttachmentType] = "Bank Guarantee" && MAX('dim DimTenantAttachmentDoc'[DocumentDate]))))
**note that column 'dim DimTenantAttachmentDoc'[DocumentURL] Data Category property = WebUrl

I've created a test measure in the pbix (Test BG Document Link) with the same dax and it is showing the URL icon since I could change the measure Data Category property to WebUrl in powerbi desktop. 

Anyone here knows how to make url icon shows for a measure comming from AAS model (live connection) or how to format a measure or change Data Category property of a measure to WebUrl in tabular model?

url icon issue.PNG

1 REPLY 1
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jessalbea ,

Based on my test, we cannot set "Data category" for the measure created on AS, we think it may because we can not set it in SSDT, But we can create a measure

Measure = [URL Measure], and set it as web category.

13.jpg14.jpg

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.