Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

filric
Frequent Visitor

UK filled map by postcode areas (zip2)

Hi,

I am trying to create a filled map for Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and UK showing the sales evolution on a zip2 level in a kind of heatmap style. I successfully created the map for the first 4 countries, and I am only having issues with the UK zip codes. Basically I can't find a geographic string (e.g. "zip2" - "Province name", or "zip 2" - "UK") that fills the whole uk map. If I switch to the generic Map visual, then the map recognizes the zip code areas, but visually that's not what I am looking for.

Please find a screenshot https://ibb.co/QYKK1pP of what I have achieved for Germany and that I would replicate for UK, as well as a screenshot https://ibb.co/brg8GNt of what I actually have for UK.

Cheers,

Riccardo

4 REPLIES 4
v-joesh-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @filric ,

Do you mean that you can't find the full UK postcodes you want? If so, you can check if the link below is helpful:

UK Postcodes

If not your case, Could you please share your sample pbix file for us to have a test if you don't have any Confidential Information.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

filric
Frequent Visitor

@v-joesh-msft Hi could you access my file in the end?

Riccardo

Hi @filric ,

Sorry for the late reply, I have already reported this issue. If there is a message, I will update it in the post.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors