Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Twitter solution template returns zero tweets without any errors

Here is the issue:

I have downloaded the Twitter template for Brand and Campaign Management. It all works fine without any errors, except that it does not retrieve any tweets.

Background information:

My search term is Apple.

The cover page of the template has instruction to add credentials. When I opened the Edit Queries page, I did not get the Edit Credential message. Instead, I had a error message that said it cannot coonect to the SQL database. So, I went to Data Source Settings, and entered the correct credentials for the SQL. SInce then, I did not get any more errors, but did not get any tweets either.

I have closed and opened Power Bi a few times, but it did nto help. 

Also, I checked the search word and confirmed it is Apple.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous

Here is the video Power BI Solution Template for Twitter for your reference. You may check below post and email to pbisolntemplates@microsoft.com for more further help.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Power-BI-Solution-Templates/How-can-I-update-my-solution-Twitter-template/td-p/58639

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.