Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tw graphs into one with different x axis

Hey guys,I made two units of the same graphs, cause i need to do few of them like that, but would like to connect them into one if possible like shown below into one x axis with different categories, any way to go around it? That TR would be index

This is my pbix : 
https://gofile.io/d/glrl5I 

Gediminas12_0-1600885596180.png

this is what I've got right now:

Gediminas12_0-1600885726933.png

Regards,

Gediminas 

8 REPLIES 8
v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

How about the result after you follow the suggestions mentioned in my original post?

Could you please provide more details or expected result about it If it doesn't meet your requirement?

If you've fixed the issue on your own please kindly share your solution. If the above posts help, please kindly mark it as a solution to help others find it more quickly.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ zhenbw

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Do you want there are two ranges from one to seven on the same x Axis like this?

Tw1.jpg

If yes, there is no way to combine them.

You can create two stacked column charts and put them together like this,

Tw2.jpg

Or maybe you can try the clustered column chart.

Tw3.jpg

May I ask why you want to combine the X Axis?

You can describe your requirements in more detail, we will try to find a better solution.

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-zhenbw-msft @MFelix  It seems like all I need now is to connect the graph so I would have one Y axis for all of them, if that makes sense, I have got this on my official one right now and need to connect them onto one Y axis. 

Gediminas12_0-1601305327390.png

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you want to show the indexes 1-7 in each city, you need to create a table structure like this,

tw1.jpg

Or you can create a visual for each, and show the visuals side by side. Y axis can be closed after the left visual, then you need to unify their Y-axis range.

tw2.jpg

tw3.jpg

You can refer the pbix that we have shared.

If you have any question, please kindly ask here and we will try to resolve it.

Best regards,

BTW, pbix as attached.

Hi @Anonymous ,

How do they connect in term of axis? what is the common field?

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-zhenbw-msft  How did you combine them like that in your second picture, so you only have one Y axis? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-zhenbw-msft , so basically I got the task to visualise the drive time between certain places, so it goes like City1 - City2 then City 3- City4 and etc, just like below. And basically I Yeah, i need to connect the graphs so it makes them into one long graph with all the stops in it if that makes sense. On the x axis, like below there would be 1 to 7 and then there is another length of drive time and indexes 1-7 again. 

Gediminas12_0-1601288774861.png

MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

I'm not undedrstanding what is the final result you need, in your PBIX file the two charts are exactly the same. What is the split that you would like to add here?

I understand the image you take about the two values in the X-axis however I cannot relate that with your data/graphs.

Can you share a little bit more insight?

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.