Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Daniel069

Turning off automatic table color scheme

Hi,

I made a table report and when I open the file again, the table just colored itself (every second row is colored, like in excel table formatting). I don't want this, because I made a lot of conditional color formattingand now my report is messed up. I don't know how to delete this "color scheme", I tried to change the "style" from "Standard" to "none"but this makes everything worse. How can I turn off the automatic coloring? I just want a plain table without any automatic colors or rasters, just my conditional colors.

I hope you can help me with this simple problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Daniel069 ,

How about change the "Alternate background color" of Value to "White".

alter.gif

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

The post is something old, but I will still upload screenshot of the solution in case someone from the community is interested

@Daniel069 wrote:

Hello

I made a table report and when I open the file again, the table colors itself (each second row is colored, as in the Excel table format). I don't want this, because I did a lot of conditional color formatting and now my report is messed up. I don't know how to remove this "color scheme", I tried to change the "style" from "Standard" to "none", but this makes everything worse. How can I turn off automatic coloring? I just want a flat board with no colors or automatic rasters, just my conditional colors.

I hope you can help me with this simple problem.

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-17 091721.png

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Daniel069 ,

How about change the "Alternate background color" of Value to "White".

alter.gif

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Icey,

thank you!

That solved the "problem" 😄 I knew it was that easy to solve.

I don't know how I could miss that option though.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Daniel069 , Change style to "None" and see if that suits the purpose

or see theme can help

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-report-themes

No, I just wrote that this doesn't help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.