Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

RichFlorida
Helper III
Helper III

Turn off column headings in a Table Visual

I need to hide/turn off ALL the column headings in my table visual.

I've seen a solution where this is accomplished by changing the text color, this will not work for me as I need the space currently occupied by the headings.

Any ideas how to completely turn-off column headings?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RichFlorida  If you wish to place another object in the space currently occupied by the table visual column headers, then place the desired object over top, and make sure the object that you want to be on top is higher up in the Layer Order in the Selection pane.

If you wish the space currently occupied by the table visual column headers to be blank, then place a rectangle shape to cover up the column headers, and set the Layer Order in the Selection pane accordingly.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RichFlorida
Helper III
Helper III

Thank you @ribisht17  and @Anonymous  

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@RichFlorida 

I don't think you have a single value as you have said ALL > Solved: Remove column headers in a table... - Microsoft Power BI Community

So the answer may be No here

Regards,

Ritesh

Mark my post as a solution if it helped you| Munde and Kudis (Ladies and Gentlemen) I like your Kudos!! !!
My YT Channel Dancing With Data !! Connect on Linkedin !!Power BI for Tableau Users 

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

@RichFlorida 

You can put a blank rectangle of the same size of the same background-color

Regards,

Ritesh

Thank you @ribisht17 , this solution will not release the space currently occupied by the headers. 

Any other ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RichFlorida  If you wish to place another object in the space currently occupied by the table visual column headers, then place the desired object over top, and make sure the object that you want to be on top is higher up in the Layer Order in the Selection pane.

If you wish the space currently occupied by the table visual column headers to be blank, then place a rectangle shape to cover up the column headers, and set the Layer Order in the Selection pane accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.