Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PrivateAnalytic
Helper IV
Helper IV

Trying to get filters to work together but am having issues

Hello everyone! 

I have a table created with amazing information over people's performances on spams. I also have some slicers created for users to drill down between specific things. Such as the company they work for, the date a spam was sent, the specific title of a spammed message, and the amount of times a person clicked on the spammed message. All of the slicers work on the table... however for some reason they do not all work together. The only slicer that doesn't work dynamically is the click count slicer. The click count slicer only works correctly if no other slicer is used. Is there a way I can get them all to work together?

PrivateAnalytic_0-1660586328721.png

4 REPLIES 4
jamilqpr
Frequent Visitor

I think you using a count slicer. My Advice to you is that you can use count distinct as value count then your problem will be solved

This is what the field is for the slicer. Is it possible to like fix this???

PrivateAnalytic_0-1660588001867.png

Distinctcount ( )

One thing though with Distinct Count in my case is it is based off of Yes and No Answers. So the distinct count here would be 3 for everyone. Unless a person didn't receive one which would be blank.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.