Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SaumyaShetty
Frequent Visitor

Trying to figure out a way to dynamically derive a centre of quadrant

Hi All,

I am looking out for a solution for two things 

1) To have 3D look for quadrant chart just like below image, though i am aware of the fact that we do not promote 3D view in visualisation but unfortuantely this is what the user wants.

2) To derive dynamically the centre of intersection for X axis and Y axis. In other words if i am using Growth  vs Profit in both x and y axis respectively and if my Profit is 20.22% and my growth is -0.15% the centre should take this points into consideration. I am able to define the constant line(manually through Quadrant Chart) but i am not able to use Sizing of bubble chart so what I opted for instead is Using Scatter Plot which gives me almost everything with certain other tweaks except for the centre  of cordinates throough dynnamic value and also the 3D look(which I think is second priority for me now ).

Final Output.PNGAchievedSofar.PNG

Regards,

Saumya Shetty

1 REPLY 1
SaumyaShetty
Frequent Visitor

Ok so i managed to find the option for finding the centre of quadrant line. 

Any ideas on 3D look will be highly helpful. Is there any theme that i can import to have this 3D look in scatter plot.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.