Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SaumyaShetty
Frequent Visitor

Trying to figure out a way to dynamically derive a centre of quadrant

Hi All,

I am looking out for a solution for two things 

1) To have 3D look for quadrant chart just like below image, though i am aware of the fact that we do not promote 3D view in visualisation but unfortuantely this is what the user wants.

2) To derive dynamically the centre of intersection for X axis and Y axis. In other words if i am using Growth  vs Profit in both x and y axis respectively and if my Profit is 20.22% and my growth is -0.15% the centre should take this points into consideration. I am able to define the constant line(manually through Quadrant Chart) but i am not able to use Sizing of bubble chart so what I opted for instead is Using Scatter Plot which gives me almost everything with certain other tweaks except for the centre  of cordinates throough dynnamic value and also the 3D look(which I think is second priority for me now ).

Final Output.PNGAchievedSofar.PNG

Regards,

Saumya Shetty

1 REPLY 1
SaumyaShetty
Frequent Visitor

Ok so i managed to find the option for finding the centre of quadrant line. 

Any ideas on 3D look will be highly helpful. Is there any theme that i can import to have this 3D look in scatter plot.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.