Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

True False Column

I have a true false column,

What I am looking for is a visulazation of total true and false and percentage of the totla column.

Seems easy but I can't get it to work.

I am new to Power BI, just started yesterday.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Create a Table Visualization. Drag your true/false column into it and make sure it is set to "Don't Summarize". You click the little drop down arrow next to the field name in the Values area under VISUALIZATIONS. Now, drag the column over into the Values area again. Click the drop down arrow for this one and change to "Count". Now, drag the column over into the Values area again. Click the drop down arrow and change to "Count". For this same one, click the drop down arrow again and choose "Show value as" | "Percentage of grand total". See attached, page 3, Table6

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Worked.... Thank you so much!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Create a Table Visualization. Drag your true/false column into it and make sure it is set to "Don't Summarize". You click the little drop down arrow next to the field name in the Values area under VISUALIZATIONS. Now, drag the column over into the Values area again. Click the drop down arrow for this one and change to "Count". Now, drag the column over into the Values area again. Click the drop down arrow and change to "Count". For this same one, click the drop down arrow again and choose "Show value as" | "Percentage of grand total". See attached, page 3, Table6

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Worked.... Thank you so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.