Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

quentin_vigne
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Trouble with the zoom on a map

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use the drillthrough option. I have a main page with the French map and I have values for departements.

If a user wants to see more details about a departement, he can click on it and drillthrough and he will go to another page of the report wich is dynamic.

My probleme now, is I want the user to be able to see the choosen department, but everytime I use drillthrough the zoom has problems :

autozoom.PNG

Expected result is to see the map like this when arriving on the new page : 

expected.PNG

- Quentin

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @quentin_vigne,

The map zooms automatically indeed. But it may be not the scale level you want. The workaround could be like below.

1. Disable "Auto zoom".

2. Zoom the map to the proper scale. 

About no data in your first snapshot, I would suggest you check if the department exists in the map.

Capture.JPG

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-jiascu-msft

My first snapshot had data, it's just the zoom doing strange things ... 

If I zoom to the proper scale, everytime the end user will change to another department, it will reset to the scale from the beggining, wich is very large

I've managed to make every department appear, even the one without data by setting them to 0 in case and setting the other to "FR, " & DeptCode 

Well, I think what I'm looking for isn't implemented yet

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.