Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trouble on Copy and Paste dax formulas with CTRL+C-X-V Power Bi desktop March Update

Hi guys since the March update of power bi i have problems on copy pasting formulas directly from the formula bar. Has any of you similar problems?
More specific in order to keep the CTRL+C and paste it in lets say dax formater i have to hit enter first.
And after i try to copy it back it comes with problems on ctrl+v as well.

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You could check the Issues forum here:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

And if it is not there, then you could post it.

If you have Pro account you could try to open a support ticket. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, thanks for the spam!! As you have seen I have already posted the question.
Anyway no one seems to have a solution for it. I'm guessing it's a bug of the new version I rolled back in the previous version and everything works fine.

az38
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous 

I'm not sure it's a new issue, but I confirm, I have the same bad experience with copy-paste from formula bar

do not hesitate to give a kudo to useful posts and mark solutions as solution
LinkedIn
vivran22
Community Champion
Community Champion

Even I have noticed this a couple of times that copy-paste is not working the way it used to be. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.