Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dave24meyers
Helper I
Helper I

Trouble getting Cross report drill through to work

I can get drill through to work, but now trying to get cross-report drill through to work. Both reports use same dataset and reports are saved in the same worksapce. 

Employment Detail (to be drilled to/target)

• table with
    • dave24meyers_0-1638821272613.png

• The page has drill through cross-report turned on and below values set for drill-through:
    • dave24meyers_1-1638821361331.png

Source report"Maryland KPI's"

• Has a card for "Average Wage" and has a measure "have of wage - 0 instead of blank" that is also on the target report. 

What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Are you testing it in the published versions of the report?  Cross report will not work from .pbix to .pbix.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jdbuchanan71
Super User
Super User

@dave24meyers 

On the report where you are drilling from go to File > Options and Settings > Options > Current File > Report Settings and enable turn on "Allow visuals in this report to use drillthrough targets from other reports."

jdbuchanan71_0-1638822238864.png

@jdbuchanan71 I have already done that. 

Are you testing it in the published versions of the report?  Cross report will not work from .pbix to .pbix.

Thanks!! That was it!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.