Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

michellepace
Resolver III
Resolver III

Trial ended - how do I signup for power bi?

Question: Is my trial finished?
I signed up for the power bi single user trial. Everytime I signed into the powerbi app on the web, it would say "xx days of trial left". I don't see that message anymore, so I am assuming my trial is finished....?

Question: how do I sign up?
Can anyone please tell me how I go about signing up for powerbi pro (1 user @$9.99)? I cannot believe I've been trying to figure this out for the last 20 minutes and the answer is beyond. If I go to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/get-started/ ready to singup, it just tells me I can do a free trial. Am I missing something here... how can it be so difficult to signup? Please can someone help me?

Can I speak to someone at PowerBi?
Is actually a support team I can contact and ask the question above? Again, this is beyond me as to how I cannot find the support email address or sales telephone number?

3 REPLIES 3
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @michellepace ,

If your trial expired, you will receive a message like this.

1-1.PNG

Then click "Upgrade account", and you could follow the steps in the article to get Pro license.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Thank you both for your replies. I will wait for the message as explained by @v-eachen-msft . When this works, I'll come back and mark it as the best solution. 

In the mean time, is there any way I can check to see how many days of free trial are left?

Mariusz
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @michellepace 

Try the below link.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-admin-purchasing-power-bi-pro

Best Regards,
Mariusz

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution.

Please feel free to connect with me.
Mariusz Repczynski

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.