Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bgcunha
Regular Visitor

Treemap with multiple Values not filtering

Hi,

I am working on a data quality report and I have a table with some columns with " Potential Flags" such as "Missing Start Date" that have 1 or 0 values based on formulas. I was able to create a treemap and adding all these different columns to the Values using Sum and it brings what I need. Although when I click on it I was expecting it to filter the other tables and visuals that I have but nothing happens. I know it may be because I am summing the ones and zeros and the 0 are also part of the calculation. But I don`t see any other way around.

Bgcunha_0-1660599228849.png

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Seanan
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi @Bgcunha 

Are these other tables and visuals from different data sources? If so please make sure there is a relationship created between the tables. 
If this is not the issue then please could you share the PBIX report removing any sensitive data.

Hi @Seanan

I really appreciate your help willingness to help and prompt response, although in this case if I remove the sensitive data I end up with nothing. lol

But I will try to explain as best as I can the database.

It is just one table, so no relationships needed. This table has Project data and some calculated columns(SQL) for flags using 1 for True and 0 for False.

Project Code | Project Name | Date | State  | Type      | Flag No Date | Flag No State | Flag No Type

123                | Project X        |          | Open |              |         1           |           0           |          1

145                | Project Y        | 08/16|           | Internal |         0           |           1           |          0

167                | Project W       |          |Closed| Internal |         1           |           0           |          0

On the visualization I have the treemap with the Columns Flag No Date, Flag No State and Flag No Type in the Values with Sum. Than I have a simple table to display the data with Project Code | Project Name | Date | State  | Type that I wish was filtered when I click on the treemap, but it brings all the data no matter which flag I click.

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.