cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Soneya Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Treemap is invisible in Power BI Web while it is perfectly fine in Desktop Power BI

I build a treemap in Desktop Power BI and it is working perfectly fine. But when I published it on the web, it just disappeared in a blink and never comes up.  What should I do to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Treemap is invisible in Power BI Web while it is perfectly fine in Desktop Power BI

@Soneya,

I can not reproduce the issue. Try the latest version of Power BI Desktop and Supported browsers.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Treemap is invisible in Power BI Web while it is perfectly fine in Desktop Power BI

@Soneya,

I can not reproduce the issue. Try the latest version of Power BI Desktop and Supported browsers.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Soneya Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Is there any problem for anyone else with tree maps in publishing it to web or is the problem only with me?

Annemie Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

same problem here, treemap perfect in power bi desktop, it appears in power bi web but after 1 sec it dissapears again an is no longer visible