Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

annapurna
Helper I
Helper I

Tree map issue

Hi,
I am new to power bi .
 Any one could u please give me solution how i can change  different color  for  slicer check box in power bi. And aslo i dont want region heading in tree map rectangle box. i want country names and sales  values top of tree map recntangle box.i am trying this many times but problem is not solved.

i took one table and apply conditional formatting top 10  customers .i want different color only each customer sales bar in table visual.how can i can change it. 
Please give me solution.

Thanks in adance
1 REPLY 1
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @annapurna

Question1: Any one could u please give me solution how i can change  different color  for  slicer check box in power bi. 

You could change the color of selection items, but it would apply to all items, it is impossible to change each item to different color.

Question2: i want country names and sales  values top of tree map recntangle box

Drag "country" to "Group" field, "sales value" to "Value" field, if it doesn't help, please show me an example of your dataset.

Question3: i took one table and apply conditional formatting top 10  customers .i want different color only each customer sales bar in table visual.how can i can change it.

How do you define the "Top10" customers, it only depends on the sales for the customer, right?

you could only show data bar and change the color for the positive or negative value. 

However, you could change the front or backdround color differenly for each customer.

More detalis here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-conditional-table-formatting

8.png

9.png 

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.