Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Burubear
Helper I
Helper I

Transparent code #FFFFFF00 not showing in Microsoft Edge

HI Guys,

I already read a few of the forum hear for the issue on how to get the fields to go transparent. So for me, I use the transparent color #FFFFFF00 in a bar chart to use as a filter and frill through way on top of my CARD visual. It works perfectly as well when I published it. I only notice this issue when one of  users messaged me that on their end (they are using Microsoft edge), all they can see is blue bars ( which is the default color for my PBI themes) so it looks the formula for using the transparent code measure as the format color for the bar chart is not working.

Any you you encounters the same in Edge or is it only me and my colleagues? let me know if there are other codes or workaournds I can use for my scneario since I want the transparent feature to work on my others users who has Edge as their default browser and not just force them to use Google Chrome

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Burubear,

According to your description, it sounds like this issue only appears on a specific device.
For this scenario, I'd like to suggest checking the difference between the system environment and edge browser versions for these devices.

BTW, did he enabled any web browser extension, script, add-ins on the device that appeared the transparent issues?
How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Burubear,

According to your description, it sounds like this issue only appears on a specific device.
For this scenario, I'd like to suggest checking the difference between the system environment and edge browser versions for these devices.

BTW, did he enabled any web browser extension, script, add-ins on the device that appeared the transparent issues?
How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Burubear , I saw a similar issue couple of months back. Ask use to clear cache on edge and try again .

if it does not work. Log an issue at - https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

tried clearing the cache but so far still the same issue. Already logged this issue in the community, hopefully others have another solution or this can be fixed

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.