Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

krazyesko

Translate value into a table (after use this table as max value for a gauge)

Hi PBI community, 

quick question : Translate value into a table (after use this table as max value for a gauge)

krazyesko_0-1652827621529.png

this is a result from a measure that return week revenu : i need those number to been set into a colonm - cause after that i can setup a min / max value. but since it a measure i cannot apply an another fonction.

krazyesko_2-1652827824669.png

krazyesko_1-1652827730657.png

in this exemple max value would be 28k - so we can compare each vs other using gauge like that.

thanks - let me know if you don't really understand my demande - english is not my primary langage.

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@krazyesko , You can use the column itself and use min/max option. Or create new measures for min max

the value in the column himself is a measure that sum sale from location. so if i do that the min would be 1$ and max 200$ ishh. but i look foward to have 10k & 28k like in the table result 

thanks for reply tought

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.