Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Holgarsson
Regular Visitor

Transformation of table and filtering

Hi All

I am new to the Power BI concept and would appreciate some help/guidance.

Situation, I have a table of inventory/products which have some deliverables at various stages that I want to be able to visualize in a more presentable way. I have made a simplified sample of what I need some help with.

Product TableProduct TableSteps

• Basic product table (excel) with deliverables; the deliverables availability, state and hour estimation/progress
  • Imported to Power BI
  • For making the sorting by deliverables (1: Sales, 2: Standard ...) I have made some pivot transformation and merging so that I can sort the data by deliverables (might be done more elegant...)

2019-07-19, Product presentation 0.JPG

• I have prepared some measures to get the estimated hrs, executed hrs, remaining hrs which work on the total amount of products  but not for Deliverable Availability and State (Deliverable table filter not working properly)

Power BI reportPower BI report

Help needed for (red arrows indicate where I need help):

• Making a proper table transformation so that I can filter/slice by Category, Type, Deliverable (1: Sales, 2: Standard ...) 
  • Make the cross filtering work so that if filters for the charts shown and tables.

Any help would be appreciated. I can send the files if needed...

Ragards

Kari

3 REPLIES 3
Holgarsson
Regular Visitor

Link to files:

Excel and report

Hi @Holgarsson ,

The pbix file you shared is not a public link, I have no permission to access this file.

Best Regards,

Teige

Hi @TeigeGao 

Company Policy...

Please find attached a new link to the sample files

Link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqzPq16GrZZihfsMl-OwitlnikdQ-w?e=V1drLb

Regards

Kari

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.