Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

unclejemima
Post Patron
Post Patron

Transaction data average for count...not dollar value

I've got a report where I have transaction data in dollars, each line shows a transaction, the time and the dollar amount...and I'm using the report to instead show a count of the transactions by changing the way the values are calculated with the values dropdown in report.

This is great for daily...but I'm trying to get an average count over a month range...

I'd imagine I have to make a new column that will count the transactions per date and then I can average it?

Advice please 🙂

1 REPLY 1
v-xjiin-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @unclejemima,

Sorry, but I'm not quite understand your requirement. Could you please share us more detailed information about your requirement if possible? Like your source table structure and some sample data. So that we can make some test about your issue and provide a proper solution. Also please attach your desired result, it'll give us the right direction. Smiley Happy

Thansk,
Xi Jin.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.