Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mhgottsc
Helper I
Helper I

Tracking amount of opportunities that go through each stage

I am wanting to track each opportunity through each sales stage (2.0-7.0) where each stage the opportunity touches, the total count for opportunity in that stage goes up by one.

For example:

mhgottsc_0-1657913881741.png

In picture 1 in the row for MGottschlich, I have 3 opportunities in stage 3.0, lets call them opportunity A,B, and C.

Now lets say I go into our crm and move opportunity ‘A’ to from stage 3.0 to stage 4.0.

In picture 2, you can see it still shows that there were 3 opportunities that have been in or gone through stage 3.0 but now since opportunity ‘A’ was moved to stage 4.0, the table shows one opportunity in stage 4.0.

mhgottsc_1-1657914025655.png

Now when I move that opportunity ‘A’ from stage 4.0 to 5.0, it no longer shows that any opportunities had been in stage 4.0 and showes one opportunity in stage 5.0 (shown in pic 3).

What I am wanting is to have it still show up in stage 4.0 even though I moved it to stage 5.0 as a way to see how many deals advance down the sales stage.

mhgottsc_2-1657914264083.png

Here is the dax code im using to do this:

mhgottsc_3-1657914352550.png

The idea is that not all of the opportunities in stage 2.0 will make it to stage 3.0. But the total for stage 2.0 should include all the opportunities that have moved through stage 2.0 but may no longer actually be in stage 2.0.

Thanks so much, feel free to ask me any clarifing questions. 

1 REPLY 1
Ashish_Mathur
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I am not sure of how much i can help but i would like to try.  Share the download link of your PBI file.

Regards,
Ashish Mathur
http://www.ashishmathur.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/excelenthusiasts/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.