Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ryanb2412
Helper I
Helper I

Tracking KPIs per Reps across multiple weeks

Hey All,

I am trying to track average compliance for each person per week.  This is kind of tricky because I also would like it to take the average compliance over multiple weeks if I select multiple weeks in the filter. I am displaying the count of compliant vs non-compliant in 2 cards. For example:

Person 1 Average Compliance:

- Week 1: 100%

- Week 2: 50%

- Week 3: 90%

Person 2 Average Compliance:

- Week 1: 95%

- Week 2: 10%

- Week 3: person quit job so had no data for this week

If the key metric is to have compliance >= to 90%, Person 1 would be compliant in week 1 & week 3 so he would be counted in the compliant card when either of those weeks are selected.  When I select all 3 weeks in the filter, the average compliance should be 80% so he would show in the non-compliant card for those weeks.  Similarly, person 2 would show compliant in week 1, non-compliant if week 1, 2, & 3 are selected even though he is no longer active during week 3.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ryanb2412,

AFAIK, card visual not suitable for your requirement. Currently, it only allows you to use one field in it to display the aggregate value. Even if you select multiple items on the slicer, it also displays one aggregate value of selected items.

Since we not so clarify your data structure, can you please share some dummy data to test and coding formula?

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.