Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

schmere

Totals sum not as expected.

Hi Community, 

depending on the the date my "demand" meassure either equals Actuals or a Forecast. The meassure works fine but the total is not summing up the demand but instead only shows first weeks result. If I select a future quarter or historical quarter the Sum is correct. The error only appears in the current quarter where the total of demand meassure can be a combination of forecast and Actuals. Any idea or suggestion how I can fix this so the current quarter sums up entire demand measure?

demand meassure:  

demand = If((TODAY()-7)>FIRSTNONBLANK(Sheet1[Period Start],Sheet1[Period Start]),[Actuals U],[Final demand])

Snapshot of total Demand.

power BI.JPG

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@schmere , Try a measure

sumx(values(Sheet1[Date]), demand = If((TODAY()-7)>FIRSTNONBLANK(Sheet1[Period Start],Sheet1[Period Start]),[Actuals U],[Final demand]))

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schmere

Thanks @amitchandak. That worked like a charm.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@schmere , Try a measure

sumx(values(Sheet1[Date]), demand = If((TODAY()-7)>FIRSTNONBLANK(Sheet1[Period Start],Sheet1[Period Start]),[Actuals U],[Final demand]))

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.