Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JoyceW
Helper II
Helper II

TotalYTD and ALL not working

I have a table with revenue and costs per customer. I have another table with accountmanager per customer. (debiteur / accountmanager).

I have several measures for margin in euro’s, margin in % and a YTD margin.

I have one measure that calculates the target margin. It takes the revenue of the same period last year + 5% + 1% more margin than same period last year.

All the measures work fine in the table.

I have a filter on the report for accountmanagers, some are deselected because they belong in another team.

I have two cards with the measures for Margin YTD and Target margin YTD, I want to have no accountmanager filter on these values, so I created this measure:

Targetmarge in € YTD ALL = CALCULATE(TOTALYTD([Targetmarge in €], Datumtabel[Datum]), ALL(Debiteur[Accountmanager]))

But it gives the same result as:

Targetmarge in € YTD = TOTALYTD([Targetmarge in €], Datumtabel[Datum])

When I remove the entire accountmanager filter the result changes, so the ALL is not working as expected.

I can imagine this is difficult to answer without the report itself, but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

3 REPLIES 3
Mikelytics
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @JoyceW ,

hm looks like a proper model. Do you use anywhere something liek KEEPFILTERS or whatever? Do oyu really use the column Debiteur[Accountmanager] as a filter or do you use another on?

only that I understand correct. you have a filter Debiteur[Accountmanager] on a page with a slicer or something. And now you want to have on this page a card where the measure which ignors this filter right? 

If no, can you maybe show it with sample data or something?

Best regards

Michael

------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit my blog datenhungrig which I recently started with content about business intelligence and Power BI in German and English or follow me on LinkedIn!
Mikelytics
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

HI @JoyceW 

Can you maybe provide a picture of the data model as well as the definition of the measure [Targetmarge in €]?

Best regards
Michael
-----------------------------------------------------
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your thumbs up!
@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit my blog datenhungrig which I recently started with content about business intelligence and Power BI in German and English or follow me on LinkedIn!

Ofcourse!

Targetmarge in € =

calculate([omzet],SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR(DatumTabel[Datum]))*1.05 * ([Marge % sply]+0.01)

Schermafbeelding 2023-01-19 172822.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.