cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pavlous Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Total value for all rows

Yes, in this case it could be the issue in Axis value. Try to make Table only with Raw attributes and the measure during the date. It should give you the result. The formulas are perfectly OK.

Raul Member

Hi, @Pavlous and @Floriankx and thank you very much for your comments.

Really, Concepte FAC it's not a calculated column, it's a field in the table. The Table1 is the result to Append two tables (TableA and TableB) with this fields:

TableA (Date, CodArea, Col, Cost)

TableB (Date, CodArea, Col, Concepte, Fact, ConcepteFac) where Concepte Fac it's a calculated column: IF(Concepte<>"", Concepte, Col)

The result Table1 it's (Date, CodArea, Col, Concepte, Cost, Fact, Concepte Fac). I try to change the calculated  column by the concatenate formula and I explain how it has gone.

Thanks.

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@Raul,

Please check if the Matrix visual in the following PBIX file  returns your expected result.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsotbnGu1Nok1trPckl3J_1DQa1

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Raul Member

Hi @v-yuezhe-msft

Your exemple it's awesome Smiley Surprised, thanks a lot. This is exactly what I want and the two matrix tables present the correct results. 

But, I changed the conditional column by the calculated column concatenating the two fields as @Floriankx commented and the result, in my case, is still incorrect. It's the same as I had with the conditional column and I can not show the totals by Area in the whole column.

What's happens? Smiley Sad

Raul Member

A difference between your Table1 or Merge1 origin table and my table are that the values of the rows for the Cost and Fact columns are null intead of blank that your exemple.

Merge1

C1.PNGC2.pngMy table.

Could this be the problem? Thank you.

Raul Member

No, that is not the problem. I have changed the null values by 0 and the result is still incorrect:

C3.png

Please, help me!!!!!

Raul Member

This is the data for the table:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FptT-R4YmijQBR0PC4ZyDj9DbaftNVaI

Thank you very much in advance!

Raul Member

Good morning!

I've reduced tha data model to a unic table from previus Excel file and the result it's the same:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q-o3SESmluP1y-piJQgUNQC_eGnRx7pI

Raul Member

I've found the solution!!!

The formula for the measure is:

TempCOST = CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Cost]);ALLSELECTED(Table1);VALUES(Table1[Area]))

Thank you @v-yuezhe-msft@Pavlous and @Floriankx for your help.

Bye!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Find out what's new in the Power BI Community!

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 319 members 2,875 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: