cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacy Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Total color in matriz

Reshaping

I created a color background formatting of the column with a red red section with less than 0 and green if larger. In this column I subtract from the current month's revenue value from the previous month's value. (so I check, if the value is negative, the value of the current month is lower than the previous month). then I put the font color in the same condition to be transparent. But my problem is with the subtotals that appear above because the column is pivoted, these subtotals are not with the background color I've formatted

Ex:

.Sem título.png

The columm "Diferença" dont have colors in the subtotals lines.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV

Re: Total color in matriz

Not without more information:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Total color in matriz

HI @Jacy,

As smoupre said, it will be help if you share some detail contents about your issue.

BTW, it seems like the filter not works properly on your visual, I think you should check your relationships and filters in that formula.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly
Learning resources: Power BI

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors