cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ModernAchilles Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Total Measure return using in another measure calculation

Hi,

I can't figure out the formula for getting the input of a calculation that gets the average. To then use in another calculation to project forward. Here is the original calculation and return answer. 

Average Per Plant, Total = iferror(  [Weight]  /  [ Plant Harvested ]  ) ,  0  )

Per Plant.PNG

I want the "96" Calculated number to use in a forecasting projection forward for all the rows. How do I do this?

Ultimately, I am looking to get to the specific average yield per plant to project forward. Or the average of all the plants as a plug number. I was thinking about this formula, but the "Plug" or "96" measure I am stuck on.

Here is what I am thinking:

Next Month's Harevest Projection = (  IFERROR  (  
                                                   if (  [Current Harvesting] - [Harvested] ) <1,
                                             ( ( [ Current Harvesting ]  -  [ Harvested ] )  *  [ Per Plant Harvested ] ) ,
                                            ( ( [ Current Harvesting ] - [ Harvested ] ) * [ "Plug" or "96" measure]  ) )  

,0 )
)

Thank you so much!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Total Measure return using in another measure calculation

Hi @ModernAchilles ,

Please share some sample data so that we can test and coding formula on it.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

In addition, you can also take a look at following blog about measure calculate on total level:

Measure Totals, The Final Word

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For learning resources/Release notes, please visit: | |