Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nataliaguzman02
Frequent Visitor

Tornado chart

Buenas tardes, 

Estoy usando en power bi la visualización tornado y no he logrado que en la visualización se vea el porcentaje de cada item por año, dado que sólo encuentro la opción de mostrar los valores como porcentaje del total de los dos años. Podrían ayudarme por favor, gracias.

image.png

5 REPLIES 5
pranit828
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @nataliaguzman02 

Please post it in Power BI Spanish Forum.

PBI_SuperUser_Rank@1x.png

Hope it resolves your issue? 
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Appreciate your Kudos, Press the thumbs up button!!
Linkedin Profile

sorry, I forgot typing in English, but I can do.

My question is ... I'm using tornado chart but I want to show percentages based on the total for each year and that the percentages in each column add up to 100%, but the visual show me percentages general for all data and the 100% is of the total data.

Hi @nataliaguzman02 ,

Do you want to get the percentage base on every year rather than all years? How did you set your Tornado chart? Could you please provide some sample data(exclude sensitive data) and the related formula if there is any measure or calculated column included in your Tornado chart? Thank you.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, I do.

image2.png

In values I used count values and function show value percent of grand total, but this calculate percent for both years , I need show percent for eache year and
a total 100% for year.

Hi @nataliaguzman02 ,

You can create a measure as below separately and put it under Values option for your Tornado visual.

Percent = 
DIVIDE (
    CALCULATE ( SUM ( 'Tornado'[Sales] ) ),
    CALCULATE (
        SUM ( 'Tornado'[Sales] ),
        ALLEXCEPT ( 'Tornado', 'Tornado'[Date].[Year] )
    )
)

Tornado.JPG

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.