Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cmi1024

Top rows of imported excel table showing up at the bottom of the sheet in Power BI data view

The top 4 rows of my data from an excel sheet are showing up below the bottom rows after imported to Power BI. When I go to the Data view it looked like the first 4 rows were missing but it turned out that they were just in the bottom of the table. I have 15 other excel sheets in this Power BI report and this is the only one that does it. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
abusen333
Frequent Visitor

Since the all your rows are imported  form your excel it dont matter the sort of the data.

If for any reason you want the same sort  you can add index column in the excel  the sort by it in power query while imporing.

index is a colum with 1,2,3,ect can be done in excle

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
abusen333
Frequent Visitor

Since the all your rows are imported  form your excel it dont matter the sort of the data.

If for any reason you want the same sort  you can add index column in the excel  the sort by it in power query while imporing.

index is a colum with 1,2,3,ect can be done in excle

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.