Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Top pane menu FREEZE

Hi,

I've update my Power BI desktop last week, with Version: 2.69.5467.2151 64-bit (May 2019)

After several activity, changing something, the top action pane often freeze, cannot click anything.

I need to close and open again, everytime.

Has anyone experience the same?

Thanks,

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Yes, this has been happening to us as well.  We have found that minimizing the power bi window and maximizing it again also unlocks the menu.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @admin_xlsior 

I would suggest you uninstall the desktop and re-install it from latest version of Power BI Desktop.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Yes, this has been happening to us as well.  We have found that minimizing the power bi window and maximizing it again also unlocks the menu.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @admin_xlsior 

I would suggest you uninstall the desktop and re-install it from latest version of Power BI Desktop.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Thanks for the advice. It works.

Highlighted

Thanks so much! I spent ages trying to solve the issue .. and then I saw your solution! Mega thanks!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors