Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MrNoob
Helper II
Helper II

Top Performing Customer

I have been looking around and could not find something to recreate.  I am trying to find the Top Performing Customer (corporation) based on Total Sales Measure.    I have pasted a sample data of the table I am working with (of course there is more data)  

Anyways I am trying to show the top performing account managers followed by the distinct count of corps they are working with, followed by the total sales, then the top performing CORP(customer) by sales.  

I have completed everything but the top performing customer.  I was wondering if anyone has performed this already.

DateYearMonth NumMonth NamYYYYMMAIRLINE POSCORPINDUSTRYPOS FULLContract typeDestACCT MANAGERContract?ClassSalesTypeMeassure SalesMeassure Type
7/7/2016 0:0020167Jul201607DLMXJet engines incComputer SoftwareMEXICO(EPL-01)MexicoJohn DoesYEconomy0000
4/4/2016 0:0020164Apr201604UAMXThe chemical companyChemicalsMEXICO(EPL-01)MexicoMike SmithYEconomy500100
8/8/2016 0:0020168Aug201608AAMXThe chemical companyChemicalsMEXICO(EPL-01)MexicoMike SmithYEconomy600100
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why cant you just use TopN? or use RankX to gte list of top 5 

Becuase I am trying to create more of a summary for each salesperson.  Showing Total Accounts, Total Sales, and Top performing customer.   Just the name of the largest account.  Is that possible with topN.  I would not say I am new to DAX, but I am always learning and trying to push my self to create better metrics and reports.  You guys help out a lot 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.