cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JagdeepPS
Regular Visitor

Top N filter displays more than 10 countries

I have a dataset which captures response of a question in 3 different columns. 1st column being the 1st preferred destination/country and 3rd column being the 3rd preferred destination/country. I have unpivoted the 3 columns to capture responses of 3 different columns in 1 column. I have assigned weighted score to responses of different columns (1st preferred - 5, 2nd preferred - 3, 3rd preferred -1). I want to show top 10 countries for preferred destination basis the weighted score. I have used the Top N filter to show top 10 items basis weighted score. I have multiple filters (Region, Country, Sector). It displays top 10 countries for most of the filter scenarios. But there are instances where it displays more than 10 countries. This is because of the same weighted score of the countries within top 10. 

Please help me in resolving the issue to populate 1st top 10 countries even if the weighted score is same. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User
1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!