Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dallob19
Regular Visitor

Tooltip text not showing in Teams Dark mode

I have a basic tool tip - which I can't find the options to change the text colour regardless. 
When I publish to Teams if you are in default view you can read the text. If you switch to Dark mode you cannot see the text - white on white. 

On desktop and web broswer you can read the text.

Help?

Default view dallob19_0-1660932891734.png

Dark mode view dallob19_1-1660932895861.png

6 REPLIES 6
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@v-zhangti if you had read my previous message, you would haven't replied. Please read the previous answers before replying and also only reply if you have something new to add. Just my 2 cents otherwise it adds noise and doesn't go anywhere.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @dallob19 

Let me give you an example.

vzhangti_0-1661238451233.png

Measure = DIVIDE(SUM('Table'[Value]),CALCULATE(SUM('Table'[Value]),ALL('Table')))

Put this Measure in a tooltip. The default is shown in the figure.

vzhangti_1-1661238618677.png

As shown in the figure, here you can modify the background color and font color of the tooltip.

vzhangti_3-1661238948668.jpeg

Is this what you're looking for?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If you try your example on a "Button" you'll find that format pane does not exist

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@dallob19 that's interesting, and I guess you don't have any option then, and it is a good candidate to report as a bug or add it on the ideas forum.

Follow us on LinkedIn and YouTube.gif to our YouTube channel

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@dallob19 on format pane, under tooltip section you can change the colors:

parry2k_0-1660933335033.png

Follow us on LinkedIn and YouTube.gif to our YouTube channel

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos to whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Thanks, but since its a button it doesnt appear to have a "Format" tab

dallob19_0-1660933956156.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.